Velocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity

The semi-official forum for Velocity. Now you can't say I've never done anything for you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A velociraptor is a troll?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A velociraptor is a troll? Empty A velociraptor is a troll? Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:38 pm

jwolfe

yes. sadly we do have a troll in our midst i have noticed it recently and many people have said things about carados claiming to own the room or trying to troll people away well i have 2 screenshots that i took of the messages she sent me in a pm convo it includes both mine and hers.

https://2img.net/h/i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/jwolfe_bucket/ScreenShot009.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/jwolfe_bucket/ScreenShot008.jpg

sorry if its a bit blurry.

2A velociraptor is a troll? Empty Re: A velociraptor is a troll? Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

It certainly would seem to be that way. Somebody has a control problem....

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

Oh my fucking god that has to be the funniest thing I have seen all bloody day.
Dos 'OWNS' velocity??? since when? Like never....

Oh Doc, I didnt realise she could make a Room owner, I thought it was months of waiting and sorting things out with admin whilst she wasnt even on kong, but hey my memory is fucked these days.

And as for me... welllll.... Of course Dos is why I am there :/ Oh piffle who am I kidding, she is a bully and a troll and we have come to blows many a time, There is a vast difference between talking to someone because you want to and because you feel you have to respond for a reason.
I don't even know why she came back, she was boycotting kong, until she just showed up and thought she was in the same imaginary position in the room as she was before.

Rant over for now, but I am still giggling to myself Laughing

4A velociraptor is a troll? Empty Re: A velociraptor is a troll? Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

You can't be fucking serious about this. XD I had no idea I had some sort of "Sway" to take over this room. Give her a week or so and she'll be saying that she made the world and all that inhabits it. And on the seventh day she rested.

To be perfectly honest, yes, she has been a contributor to why I took over the room. Why is that? Well, half the time I was called in there to keep her under control.

There's a reason why she's not on the the Vel forums... She has her precious Kong ones where everyone sucks her dick.

This is the sort of BS that will get her booted, because quite frankly, I think she's completely forgettable if everyone closes their eyes and ignores her.

A velociraptor is a troll? 3085218244_6e1c460e38

Pardon le Francais, by the way. Every one knows I have the least amount of potty talk in Velocity. XD

http://www.colethomas.bandcamp.com

5A velociraptor is a troll? Empty Re: A velociraptor is a troll? Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 am

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

We had forgotten her whilst she was gone, she is a non entity we all know that, but alas her ego does not.

It had got to the point where I had a list of mods who knew exactally what she was like, including the good Doctor and they were the only ones I would ever call into the room when the trolling got out of control. She is also the reason Hikari gave up being room owner.

6A velociraptor is a troll? Empty well what can we even do about this? Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

jwolfe

there isnt much we can do. and now i see good reason as to why this forum is sort of a secret to the non regs.

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

Carados: I try to keep Velocity a secret.
ThreeDeeSix: I don't go to other rooms to begin with.
mvm900: I don't tell of good rooms
mvm900: Why?Then others follow
Carados: I mean, most people knew it was my room, but those are the kinds of people who also have their own rooms. But I dunno what happened in the six months I was gone.
serpentesque: No, I nail them all to the floor, they are stuck here
serpentesque: Your room?

Auric: I tried, but the average age level outside Vel is a fair bit lower than the average here.
serpentesque: Seriously?
jwolfe: her room again eh? (reply)
Carados: ...
jwolfe: i guess doc is only borrowing the R.
Carados: From people outside the room
serpentesque: Never been your room love
Carados: You'd ask the well known Kongpeople what velocity is, they'd say the room where Carados is.
Carados: Or they would

Auric: Carados, you must have been hit in the head, to cause you to get the idea that this is your room.
serpentesque: You left, no one gave a shit
Carados: COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IM SAYIN'
jwolfe: if you leave again im sure that no one would give a shit.
serpentesque: you came back and they were like why
Auric: Carados, the only reason that they say that is because you're crowing in the forums about where you hang out. None of the rest of us do that.
serpentesque: the ego has landed boys, better get the crash mats
serpentesque: Doc will love this
Auric: I mean, if I went out in the forums, and acted like you, and said that I hung out in Vel, they'd say the same thing.
serpentesque: But surely everyone I have ever spoken to knows where I am, so that must make it my room too
Carados: ...
Carados: I never said I was in Velocity on the forums...
Carados: For ****s sake
Carados: Read.

serpentesque: you started this
serpentesque: we are reading your shouting at us like we are trolls doesnt work
serpentesque: we know how you work
serpentesque: Why did you come back anyway, I have always wondered this

Auric: She came back because no-where else would people put up with her.
serpentesque: ohh that kinda makes sense, since we tend to be quite tolerant
Carados: ... I said that this room isn't exactly a secret to the people that matter, but they don't come and visit often....

8A velociraptor is a troll? Empty Re: A velociraptor is a troll? Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

Thank god the "people that matter" don't visit all that often. Any more people of the likes of that crazy and it might rub off on us.

9A velociraptor is a troll? Empty Re: A velociraptor is a troll? Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 am

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

These so called 'People that matter' are just in her head as being her best friends, they like the rest of us, just put up with her existance.

10A velociraptor is a troll? Empty i guess cara got silenced. Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 pm

jwolfe

cara got silenced and comes back with an alt i think that silence is way past due.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum