Velocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity

The semi-official forum for Velocity. Now you can't say I've never done anything for you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've had about enough

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've had about enough Empty I've had about enough Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

I know you're just supposed to ignore trolls and "not feed them," but isn't there anything that can be done about Carados? She's interrupting intelligent conversations and insulting very nice people. Can't anything be done? ISN'T THERE JUSTICE IN THE WORLD??

2I've had about enough Empty Re: I've had about enough Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Auric

Auric

Welcome to the club. And, no, there really isn't, beyond making things difficult for her, mostly by arguing with her, and giving her the unanimous impression that no-one likes her in Vel. She's very good at walking the line of bannable trolldom.

3I've had about enough Empty Re: I've had about enough Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 am

BeoX2

BeoX2

Auric wrote:Welcome to the club. And, no, there really isn't, beyond making things difficult for her, mostly by arguing with her, and giving her the unanimous impression that no-one likes her in Vel. She's very good at walking the line of bannable trolldom.

But it's almost like she wants us to hate her, and likes it better when she does. Isn't there a "don't be a prick" rule or a "ban from room" option?

4I've had about enough Empty Re: I've had about enough Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

Beo, I'd tell you mute her, but I get the feeling that you'd miss half the conversation when she's about because of her ways of dominating it.

Dos knows the rules, but she chooses which ones to break and when to avoid getting silenced or banned by trem or I. It's a shit situation (or shituation, if you will), I know, but no room is without its faults. Do your best to ignore her, and if you feel the need, tell people who are annoying her to mute her in pm. You need not mute her, but you can bypass a lot of headache by conning people to mute her.

Feel free send me copy/pastes of chat, Beo. :/ I'll do whatever I can to stop some of the nuisances.

http://www.colethomas.bandcamp.com

5I've had about enough Empty Ask the Admins. Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

jwolfe

We should make the Admins aware of her trolling that is the only thing I can think of.

6I've had about enough Empty Ask the Admins. Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

jwolfe

We should make the Admins aware of her trolling that is the only thing I can think of.

7I've had about enough Empty Re: I've had about enough Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

Although I may have been (somehow) partially responsible for the shitstorm this afternoon, Cara was literally justifying the events of September 11. That is just sick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum