Velocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity

The semi-official forum for Velocity. Now you can't say I've never done anything for you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crow's Philosophy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crow's Philosophy Empty Crow's Philosophy Sun May 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Silver_Stitched_Crow

Silver_Stitched_Crow

Using this, I will explain my views on life. Each week, or whenever I feel like it, I'll post somehting new about my philsophy.

Before I explain anything, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am agnostic, I don't care for anyone that tries to force their relgion on others, or absence of religion for that matter. What you beleive in is your opinion, but I will discuss that later.

Please, for the sake of your and everyone else's sanity, no flaming.

Now, for what I want to explain, well, today anyways

I came to think this the other day. What if in all actuallity we never die? What if, perhaps we move into a new universe where everyone is the same, and you did not die, you just had a Near-Death Expierence(NDE's)?

Maybe that is what is meant in the bible as Eternal Life.

But as a safety measure, to prevent us from knowing this for sure, god were to perhaps, make it so we would never know we were dead. For all we know, we could be dying every day, and not even know about. God maybe has it so our lives rewind ever so slightly so that we don't know that we had died.

Now, to explain NDE's that are spoken about on TV. Mayebe these are when we are transitioning to our new world, but we are brought back to life in our current world, which maybe is the reason for mis-carrieges.

And to add to that, maybe ghost are people who are in thier new world, but somehow have a connection to thier old world, kind of like a rift in time and space

Well, that's all for today, thank you for your time, hope this isn't a TL;DR

http://Hellhammersart.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum