Velocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity

The semi-official forum for Velocity. Now you can't say I've never done anything for you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trem's Take: Kick-Ass

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Empty Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:32 am

trem

trem

Suddenly I don't hate children quite as much.

Just returned from viewing Kick-Ass at the theatre. I approve, and in a completely non-sex offender way I think I fell a little in love with an 11 year old girl... who kills lots and lots of people.

For those who are NOT in the know, Kick-Ass is based on a graphic novel, rather bloody as I understand it, about a regular kid who decides he wants to try and be a super hero... and subsequently sustains multiple beatings. Between said beatings he meets a couple of other vigilantes who are significantly more skilled. Rather than give you info you don't get in the trailer, I'm going to recommend you see this one.

My bookish friends tell me it is mostly faithful to the novel, with a few major deviations, but it plays out as a very fun actioner. Had me laughing quite a bit. I give it 8/10 't's.

Listen to the trem, the trem is wise... I should get kickbacks for this shit.

2Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Empty Re: Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Auric

Auric

*Paints a red target on Trem's back, with the words 'kick me' in the middle.*

That should get you all the kickbacks you want. And then some.

3Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Empty Re: Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:05 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

I heard that it was so violent and so profane that it demonstrated the fall of American society.

4Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Empty Re: Trem's Take: Kick-Ass Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 am

trem

trem

It was no where near the pinnacle of the profane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum