Velocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Velocity

The semi-official forum for Velocity. Now you can't say I've never done anything for you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Snakey such a....

+4
DocAutopsy
trem
Auric
Cokeacola
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Why is Snakey such a.... Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Cokeacola

Cokeacola

Why is Snakey such a... lovable person Very Happy

2Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am

Auric

Auric

Definitely her inherent charm(s). Razz

3Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am

trem

trem

It's a sssssecret.

4Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

It probably has something to do with the awesome shoes she owns.

It's all the boots, baby. ;D

http://www.colethomas.bandcamp.com

5Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Why thanking you kind sirs Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

Aww shucks you guys...
I am only as lovable as you perceive me to be, otherwise the bitch gene kicks in and there is hell to pay Wink

6Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 pm

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

Serpentesque wrote:otherwise the bitch gene kicks in and there is hell to pay Wink

I've actually isolated the bitch gene in some of my lab rats. The results are not pretty.

7Why is Snakey such a.... Empty The Bitch gene Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 am

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

I have observed many accounts of the bitch gene in human subjects and although it may not be pretty if can be bloody funny if it is utilised in an affective manor, it just takes training and time.

8Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 am

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

Especially when used on your typical "Homo-Timidus" or wussy guy. They can be so easy to bitch out. :3

9Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

The "bitch-gene" is in all women, but only shows up once a month.

10Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Spleen

Spleen

BeoX2 wrote:The "bitch-gene" is in all women, but only shows up once a month.

Or when you spend too much time on Kong. Razz

11Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

Serpentesque

Serpentesque

It doesnt have to be just once a month, not if you have learnt to control the gene. Once a month girls are evil. But to be honest, do I spike at a certain time in a month? watch out for it and see if you can tell Wink

12Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 am

DocAutopsy

DocAutopsy
Admin

You're usually pretty mellow to me unless someone pisses you off. In which case, the bitch gene surfaces. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

13Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

trem

trem

Hell hath no fury like an over stimulated bitch gene...

14Why is Snakey such a.... Empty Re: Why is Snakey such a.... Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:21 pm

BeoX2

BeoX2

DocAutopsy wrote:You're usually pretty mellow to me unless someone pisses you off. In which case, the bitch gene surfaces. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

For snakey, a surprise appearance of Cupcake stimulates it.

Last edited by BeoX2 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

15Why is Snakey such a.... Empty This thread is now about.... Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Octallord

Octallord

*Is reminded of Carados*

Now all of you are as well. *At least anyone who was there while Iggy was the mod.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum